We offer the following groups for our Wednesday night studies. All groups will first meet together in the Auditorium for worship, then dismiss into separate groups. To help us adequately plan, please select and sign up for a group.
To sign up, click on the name of the group
• "CHERISH" MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT, Mike & Johnnie Pelger, Room 205 (upstairs). A discussion group for married couples or individuals using the book Cherish by Gary Thomas. Please purchase book on your own on Amazon or CBD.com and come prepared to discuss chapter 1.
• MEN'S NT READING PLAN HIGHLIGHTS, Pastor Danny Hodges, Cube. Pastor Danny will share a weekly Bible lesson in keeping with the church New Testament (NT) Reading Plan. Men will then meet in small groups to share discoveries from their personal NT reading the previous week.
• MEN'S RECOVERY, Pete Froh, Building C (Office House). A support group for those struggling with various addictions. Learn biblical principles of self control and how to overcome temptation by the power of Christ.
• MEN'S 7 LIFE LESSONS FROM KING DAVID, Cameron Scott, Prayer Room. Explore 7 life lessons from the experiences of King David that can bless and deepen your adventure with God.
• WOMEN'S NT READING PLAN HIGHLIGHTS, Wendy Hodges, Auditorium. Wendy Hodges will share a weekly Bible lesson in keeping with the church New Testament (NT) Reading Plan. Women will then meet in small groups to share discoveries from their personal NT reading the previous week.
• YOUNG ADULTS, Ignite Team, Cafe. This group is for ages 18-30 and will be led by our guest Ignite team. They will encourage each other to "ignite" their passion for Christ as they address how to live a godly life while facing common challenges among young adults in a modern world.