SERVICE TIMES & LOCATION
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 11:00 am EST
Calvary Chapel Fellowship | Former: Community Bible Baptist Church
3800 17th Ave N St. Petersburg, FL 33713
SERVICE TIMES: Sunday morning services are at 9 & 11 a.m. The Auditorium only holds 440, but we also have a designated Overflow in the Cafe.
SERVICE TIMES: Sunday morning services are at 9 & 11 a.m. The Auditorium only holds 440, but we also have a designated Overflow in the Cafe. (see Locator Map below)
PRE-SERVICE PRAYER: Join us for prayer for our church family at 8:30 each week in the Prayer Room. (see Locator Map below)
RELOCATION OF NURSERIES: Parents, please be reminded that we have relocated our Nurseries, and now have three rooms for ages 0-11 months, 1s and 2s. (see Locator Map below)
SUNDAY SCHOOL CURRICULUM: We are using the new 2nd edition Answers Bible Curriculum (ABC) by Answers in Genesis for our PreK through Middle School students. This outstanding curriculum is a chronological study of the entire Bible from Genesis-Revelation that provides a powerful overview of God’s Word.
The series is designed for various groups including PreK-1, Grades 2-3, Grades 4-5 and Middle School, so that all classes cover the same lesson at age appropriate levels. Families will enjoy the benefit of discussing the same lesson with all their children.
All ages are equipped with “faith proofs” to defend the Bible and to honor Christ as they apply Scripture. Students will discover God’s plan of redemption woven through the whole Bible! For further information, go to AnswersBibleCurriculum.com
NEW LOCATOR MAP
PARKING: This church building has very LIMITED PARKING, and the lot may fill up quickly. Also, because of its location in a neighborhood, this presents several parking challenges. Most of all, we wish to be very considerate of our neighbors.
To avoid unnecessary traffic congestion and for the safety of all, please follow the direction of our Parking Attendants, and adhere to these PARKING GUIDELINES: (see Parking Map below)
- DISABLED PARKING is located in the main parking lot. There is also a covered drop off area at the front corner of the building facing 17th N.
- ADDITIONAL STREET PARKING:
- DUKE ENERGY PARKING LOT – Enter from 17th Ave. N. We request ALL VOLUNTEERS to park in this lot.
- AVENUES (18th, 16th, 15th etc) – Park only on the SOUTH side of the street. But DO NOT park on 17th Ave N.
- STREETS (39th, 38th, etc) – Park only on the EAST side of the Street, except on 40th N.
- 40th STREET N – Park southbound on the WEST side of the Street, pull up along the grassy section next to the sidewalk.
- DO NOT PARK IN ALLEYS.
- DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS OR PARK ON LAWNS. (Be mindful of sprinkler heads!)
Calvary Chapel Fellowship P.O. Box 530181, St. Petersburg, FL 33747