We offer the following groups for our Wednesday night studies. All groups will first meet together in the Auditorium for worship, then dismiss into separate groups. To help us adequately plan, please select and sign up for a group and childcare if needed.
To sign up, click on the name of the group
• MARRIAGE - THE 5 LOVE LANGUAGES, David & Christy Condron, Cafe. A discussion group for engaged or married couples using the DVD series and workbook, The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman. Learn the 5 basic love languages and how to express the kind of love that meets the unique needs of your spouse. The Small Group Study Workbook is $15 and available for purchase at the class. For more info, contact David_Condron@hotmail.com.
• MEN’S FOUR GOSPELS HIGHLIGHTS, Cameron Scott, Cube. There will be a short Bible lesson in keeping with the CCF Four Gospels Reading Plan. Men will then meet in small groups to discuss the lesson and share discoveries from their personal reading the previous week.
• MEN’S RECOVERY, Pete Froh. This group is for those struggling with drug, alcohol or other addictions. Learn biblical principles of self-control and how to overcome temptation by the power of Christ with mutual support, prayer, and encouragement. Contact Pete Froh, email@example.com. This group now meets on Saturdays at 4:45pm in the Prayer Room.
• WOMEN’S FOUR GOSPELS HIGHLIGHTS, Wendy Hodges, Auditorium. Wendy Hodges will share a weekly Bible lesson in keeping with the CCF Four Gospels Reading Plan. Women will then meet in small groups to discuss the lesson and share discoveries from their personal reading the previous week
• YOUNG ADULTS, Donathan Williams, Building B. This group for ages 18-29 includes a “Taco Wednesday” dinner followed by Bible study, prayer and fellowship as they encourage each other to pursue a passionate walk with Christ as young adults in a modern world.