We offer the following groups for our Wednesday night studies. All groups will first meet together in the Auditorium for worship, then dismiss into separate groups. To help us adequately plan, please select and sign up for a group.
To sign up, click on the name of the group
• SACRED MARRIAGE, Mike & Johnnie Pelger, Room 205 (upstairs). A discussion group for married couples or individuals using the book Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas. Contact the leader to obtain a copy of the book for $6, email@example.com.
• MEN'S NT READING PLAN HIGHLIGHTS, Pastor Danny Hodges, Cube. Pastor Danny will share a weekly Bible lesson in keeping with the church New Testament (NT) Reading Plan. Men will then meet in small groups to share discoveries from their personal NT reading the previous week.
• MEN'S RECOVERY, Pete Froh, Building C (Office House). A support group for those struggling with various addictions. Learn biblical principles of self-control and how to overcome temptation by the power of Christ.
• MEN'S LESSONS FROM THE APOSTLE PAUL, Cameron Scott, Prayer Room. Explore life lessons from the experiences of the apostle Paul that can bless and deepen your adventure with God. Study materials provided by leader.
• WOMEN'S NT READING PLAN HIGHLIGHTS, Wendy Hodges, Auditorium. Wendy Hodges will share a weekly Bible lesson in keeping with the church New Testament (NT) Reading Plan. Women will then meet in small groups to share discoveries from their personal NT reading the previous week.
• YOUNG ADULTS, Donathan Williams, Cafe. This group is for ages 19-29 and will be led by Donathan Williams and other young adult leaders. They will encourage each other to pursue a passionate walk with Christ as they address how to live a godly life while facing common challenges among young adults in a modern world