FIERCE MARRIAGE CLASSES
Wednesdays, August 14 – November 20, 7:00 pm
Sundays, August 18 – October 6, 2019, 9:00 am
Room 202 (top of rear stairway)
We offer the following groups for our Wednesday night studies. All groups will first meet together in the Auditorium for worship, then dismiss into separate groups. To help us adequately plan, please select and sign up for a group.
To sign up, click on the name of the group
• FIERCE MARRIAGE, Mike & Johnnie Pelger, Room 202 (top of the rear stairway). A discussion group for engaged or married couples using the book Fierce Marriage by Ryan & Selena Frederick. Learn how to radically pursue your spouse with Christ’s relentless love. Set of book and Participant’s Guide available for $15 from instructors and distributed the first night of class.
• MEN’S OT READING PLAN HIGHLIGHTS, Dan Shock, Cube. Dan Shock will share a weekly Bible lesson in keeping with the church Old Testament (OT) Reading Plan. Men will then meet in small groups to discuss the lesson and share discoveries from their personal reading the previous week.
• MEN’S RECOVERY, Pete Froh, Building C (Office House). This group is for those struggling with drug, alcohol or other addictions. Learn biblical principles of self-control and how to overcome temptation by the power of Christ with mutual support, prayer, and encouragement.
• STRONG MEN OF THE BIBLE & MEN OF INTEGRITY, Cameron Scott, Building E. This two-part series will first investigate the good and bad traits of 6 strong men of the Bible, followed by 6 men of integrity. Explore the valuable life lessons you can learn from these men of faith. Study materials provided by the instructor.
• WOMEN’S OT READING PLAN HIGHLIGHTS, Wendy Hodges, Auditorium. Wendy Hodges will share a weekly Bible lesson in keeping with the church's Old Testament (OT) Reading Plan. Women will then meet in small groups to discuss the lesson and share discoveries from their personal reading the previous week.
• YOUNG ADULTS, Donathan Williams, Building B. This group for ages 18-29 will begin with a weekly “Taco Wednesday” dinner followed by worship, Bible study, and fellowship as they encourage each other to pursue a passionate walk with Christ as young adults in a modern world.
Convertgence Church Service
Sunday, December 1, 2019, 10:00 am
Calvary Chapel Fellowship will be joining other local churches for a combined worship service at the MahaffeyTheater. This joint service will include a live band and a combined choir from participating churches. Pastor Danny Hodges will be delivering the main message at this event. We look forward to this special gathering with the family of God! The vision of this event is a desire for local churches to work together and combine resources to impact our local community for the kingdom of God.
Childcare will be available for ages 3 months to 5 years. Parking is FREE! Please note, there will be no other church services at the CCF campus that weekend.
Ladies Christmas Tea
Sunday, December 1, 2019, 10:00 am
Calvary Chapel Fellowship Auditorium
This is a special outreach for you to invite friends and family who are unbelievers to come and "Share a Cup of Christmas Joy." This event (ages 12 and up) will include brunch, tea and specialty coffees, along with favorite Christmas carols and a gospel message. $20 admits two guests and tickets can be purchased in the Cafe before and after weekend services.